High School Youth Group (Grades 9-12): Sunday nights from 6:30-7:30 starting September 18.
Junior High Youth Group (Grades 6-8): Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30
Wednesday Night Activities:
- Fellowship Meal: 6:00-6:30
- Kingdom Kids: 6:30-7:30 For children ages 3-5th grade
- Jr. High Youth Group: 6:30-7:30 - For students in 6th-8th grade
- Refresh: 6:30-7:30 For women of all ages
- Iron Men: 6:30-7:30 For men of all ages
Opportunity to Serve: Welcoming one another is an important part of worshiping together. If you have an interest in greeting and helping others get connected on Sunday mornings, please talk with Jacky Sklenar (515-460-6363 / email@example.com). This is a great way for both individuals and families to serve!
Elders & Deacons: Members affirmed the following elders and deacons at the Annual Congregational Meeting: as elders, Gary Strasser, John Sklenar, and Todd Tidgren; and as deacons, Todd Heck (Missions), Roger Brant (Building & Grounds), Anjanette Treadway (Hospitality), Shellie Haluska (Children’s Ministry), and Jacky Sklenar (Greeting). Their willingness to serve is a blessing.
Sunday School Classes:
- Adults - The Parables - Vernon Bundt (Location: Behind the Sanctuary)
- High School - Prayer with Darren Bundt (Location: Youth Group Room)
- Jr. High Students - (Location: Fellowship Hall)
- Elementary Students - (Location: Fellowship Hall)