Let's commit to reading the entire Bible together!
Why should we devote ourselves to reading the Bible?
1. God's Word is able to make us wise for salvation through faith in Christ. (2 Timothy 3:15-16)
2. God's Word is the sword of the Spirit, by which we fight temptation. (Ephesians 6:17)
3. God's Word is the spiritual food by which we are nourished and grow. (1 Peter 2:3)
4. God's Word is a lamp for our feet and a light for our path. (Psalm 119:105)
5. God's Word enables us to remain connected to Christ. (John 15)
Many desire to read the Bible on a daily basis, but fail to do so, because they fail to plan.
In the list below, we have provided several Bible Reading Plans for you to choose from.